When combined with LabelTac® UltraChem Supply, this ribbon allows you to create your own labels that are highly resistant to chemicals, quickly and easily. The ribbon has a high resistance to heat rubbing and smearing, and it has been tested against water, brake fluid, xylene, paint thinner, MEK, IPA, acetone, ethanol, and more. Ideal applications include pharmaceutical/medical labels, circuit board labels, chemical drum labels, rating labels, and automotive labels. You’ll be able to make essential signage for your facility that won’t fade to harsh chemicals, so your employees can stay safe and receive the information they need. Also includes barcode applications if you need chemical-resistant barcodes. Part numbers are LPR03UC or L4R03UC.
This ribbon is designed to be compatible with LabelTac® Industrial Labeling Systems and the LabelTac® UltraChem Supply.
- Ultra chemical and solvent resistance
- UL recognized
- Heat resistant up to 250°F
- Resistant to scratches and smears
Send me information about LabelTac® UltraChem Ribbon
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
Try LabelTac® in your facility! See just how top-notch these labels are up close and personal.
We're happy to send you a variety of label samples to test out in your facility.
Featured Product Videos - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® Pro X & LabelTac® 9
- LabelTac® Pro 2 Label & Sign Printer
- Get More out of LabelTac® with SafetyTac®
- LabelSuite™ Design and Print Software for LabelTac®
- LabelTac® 4 Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® 9 Sign and Label Printer
- LabelTac® Label Printers - Labels for Everything
- LabelTac® Premium Vinyl
LabelTac® Printer Support - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X - Loading Label Supply
- LabelTac® Pro X - Loading Ribbon
- LabelTac® 9 - Loading Label Supply and Ribbon
- LabelTac® 4 - Loading Label Supply
- LabelTac® 4 - Loading Ribbon
- LabelTac® Pro X Cleaning
- Troubleshooting Print Issues
- Cleaning your LabelTac® Printer
LabelTac® Tutorials - (view all)
- Getting Started with LabelSuite™
- Multicolor Die-Cut Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating 5S/6S Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating QR Code Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Printing Batches of Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating OSHA Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Pipe Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Ammonia Pipe Markers in LabelSuite™
- Creating GHS Labels in LabelSuite™
- Printing Labels with Pictures in LabelSuite™