LabelTac Battery Pack V2
The LabelTac Battery Pack V2 offers uninterrupted power and the freedom to take your LabelTac printer with you on the go. Providing temporary battery life and featuring an internal battery management system, this battery pack is perfectly designed for labeling projects that requires constant traveling, allowing you to print wherever you want. The LabelTac Battery Pack V2 features 8 power outlets total, 4 battery-protected outlets and 4 surge-only outlets, and provides PC connectivity via USB for additional power protection and battery management features.
The LabelTac Battery Pack V2 is rechargeable and compatible with any LabelTac labeling printer.
- Periodic self-tests to ensure early detection of battery replacement
- LCD graphic displays text and diagrams notifying the user of various status updates, such as disconnected batteries, battery failure, wiring fault, and battery life.
- Green mode offers high operating efficiency without sacrificing protection
- Choose between voltage-transfer points (High, medium, or low sensitivity) depending on your power quality, maximizing over-all battery life and protecting sensitive electronics
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVE) helps preserves battery life and maximizes total runtime by correcting low voltages without shutting off the battery
- Output Power Capacity: 600Watts / 1.0kVA
- Max Configurable Power: 600Watts / 1.0kVA
- Nominal Output Voltage: 120V
- Nominal Input Voltage: 120V
- Output Connections: (4) NEMA 5-15R (Selector_Surgetitle), (4) NEMA 5-15R (Battery Backup)
- Input Connections: NEMA 5-15R
- Cord Length: 6ft
- Number of Power Cords: 1
- Typical Recharge Time: 12 Hours
- Operating Temperature: 32°F – 104°F (0°C - 40°C)