LabelTac Battery Pack V2
You’ll be able to take your LabelTac® printer with you on the go thanks to the LabelTac® Battery Pack V2, which provides uninterrupted power and the freedom to move your printer anywhere in your facility. With an internal battery management system, this pack is perfect for traveling applications so you can print wherever you need to. It features 8 power outlets in total, and has PC connectivity via USB for additional power protection. The LabelTac® Battery Pack V2 is rechargeable, and compatible with any LabelTac® industrial label printer.
- Self-tests periodically to detect the need for battery replacement
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVE) helps maximize total runtime and preserve battery life by correcting low voltages
- Green mode for high operating efficiency
- LCD graphic display provides various status updates, including battery life, disconnected batteries, and wiring fault
- Voltage-transfer point options (low, medium, or high sensitivity) to maximize battery life and protect sensitive electronics
- Output Power Capacity: 600Watts / 1.0kVA
- Max Configurable Power: 600Watts / 1.0kVA
- Nominal Output Voltage: 120V
- Nominal Input Voltage: 120V
- Output Connections: (4) NEMA 5-15R (Selector_Surgetitle), (4) NEMA 5-15R (Battery Backup)
- Input Connections: NEMA 5-15R
- Cord Length: 6ft
- Number of Power Cords: 1
- Typical Recharge Time: 12 Hours
- Operating Temperature: 32°F – 104°F (0°C - 40°C)
Try LabelTac® in your facility! See just how top-notch these labels are up close and personal. We're happy to send you a variety of label samples to test out in your facility.
Proud to work with and support some of the world's greatest organizations
All logos are the trademarks of their respective companies. Use of logo or company name does not imply official sponsorship or endorsement.