LabelTac® Label Design Workstation ADD-ON
The LDW offers a full-fledged label editing solution, allowing you to design more complex labels and get the job done right the first time. For repeat jobs, you can also save your label designs for quick, easy reprints.
No outlet, no worries: The LDW’s 54WHr, 4-cell integrated battery packs up to 7 hours of battery life, giving you the power to keep going without having to worry about your next recharge, and the 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-11320H Processor ensures blazing fast label creation. The LDW comes with Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, and all of the LabelTac software comes pre-installed and configured to print right out of the box. The LDW is just under 1" thin, has a 15.6-inch FHD screen with Anti-Glare LED-Backlight Non-Touch Narrow Border WVA Display, and a 256GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Hard Drive for storing templates, images, and other content. The LDW weighs just under 4 lbs.
A multitasking unit - For those doing a 5S audit, the LDW also offers very convenient connections: A built-in SD card reader slot for quickly importing files from your camera, and 1 USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C, 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports, Universal Audio Jack, Power adapter, and an HDMI 1.4 port to connect to a variety of devices and move data quickly.
- Pre-loaded with Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit, English
- 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-11320H Processor (8MB Cache, up to 4.5 GHz)
- 8GB, 2X4GB, DDR4, 3200MHz
- 256GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive
- 15.6-inch FHD (1920X1080) Anti-Glare LED-Backlight Non-Touch Narrow Border WVA Display
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 2x2 (Gig+) and Bluetooth 5.1
- 54WHr, 4-Cell Integrated Battery
- Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics with Shared Graphics Memory
Send me information about LabelTac® Label Design Workstation ADD-ON
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
- LabelSuite™ Design & Print Software
Note: Free download with no restrictions- printing requires a compatible LabelTac® printer
Try LabelTac® in your facility! See just how top-notch these labels are up close and personal.
We're happy to send you a variety of label samples to test out in your facility.
Featured Product Videos - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® Pro X & LabelTac® 9
- Get More out of LabelTac® with SafetyTac®
- LabelSuite™ Design and Print Software for LabelTac®
- LabelTac® 4 Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® 9 Sign and Label Printer
- LabelTac® Label Printers - Labels for Everything
- LabelTac® Premium Vinyl
LabelTac® Printer Support - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X - Loading Label Supply
- LabelTac® Pro X - Loading Ribbon
- LabelTac® 9 - Loading Label Supply and Ribbon
- LabelTac® 4 - Loading Label Supply
- LabelTac® 4 - Loading Ribbon
- LabelTac® Pro X Cleaning
- Troubleshooting Print Issues
- Cleaning your LabelTac® Printer
LabelTac® Tutorials - (view all)
- Getting Started with LabelSuite™
- Multicolor Die-Cut Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating 5S/6S Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating QR Code Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating OSHA Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Pipe Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Ammonia Pipe Markers in LabelSuite™
- Creating GHS Labels in LabelSuite™