Keep your facility's pipes OSHA and ANSI compliant with LabelTac® printers.
With LabelTac®, you can print as many pipe labels as you need - when and where you need them - for a fraction of the cost of ordering labels from a catalog.
- Eliminate hassle of ordering and waiting for pipe labels
- Cost savings of up to 75% vs other methods or printers
- #1 easy-to-use labeling software in the industry (included free!) More
- 5+ year guaranteed outdoor life on label supplies Details
- Free, FULL LIFETIME warranty on all parts and labor More
LabelTac® printers simplify the pipe marking process.
Print labels in any size and color you need. Customize labels with appropriate text and arrows to communicate pipe contents and flow direction. You'll be compliant with ANSI/ASME and/or IIAR pipe marking standards in no time.
LabelTac® customers make pipe labels in all sizes and colors.
Check out more pictures in our LabelTac® Customer Photo Gallery
How does a LabelTac® printer work?
A LabelTac® printer is an industrial label printer that uses thermal transfer printing technology to create long-lasting labels ideal for tough environments.
Using heat, the printer applies ribbon to durable vinyl label supply that won't be damaged by water or chemicals or fade in the sun. This material has an adhesive backing, so when you peel off the backing, you can apply your pipe labels directly to your pipes.
How to: Make a pipe marker with LabelTac® in 3 easy steps
- Design your label using the included LabelSuite™ labeling software. Use a template, customize an existing template, or lay out your label from scratch in the width and length you need. Add text describing the contents of the pipe and arrows indicating flow direction.
- Load the label supply and ribbon into the printer. Choose the supply color, supply width, and ribbon color you need for compliance. (You can find this information in the ANSI/ASME A13.1 standard for most pipe marking applications.)
- Print! Your label will print in a matter of seconds. You can even save your labels and signs to your computer for quick reprinting at a later time.
Need to print another label in a different color/size? You can swap out LabelTac® supplies and ribbons in under a minute.
Label and Sign Printing Software
* Included FREE with all LabelTac® Printers ($299.00 value)
- Easiest labeling software on the market - from start to print in under a minute!
- Large library of ready-to-print pipe markers
- Automatic label length mode for easy pipe labeling
- Create labels compliant with current standards including ANSI/ASME
- Includes 750+ symbols, arrows, and icons for industrial signs and labels
- Same great technical support as LabelTac® printers
Awesome performance. Unbeatable benefits.
Simple label creation and printing processes eliminate the need to order labels and wait for your shipment.
You can print labels in almost any size and color you need. We even make specialty label supplies for extreme temperatures and other unique conditions.
These printers are designed for the industrial workplace, so they'll hold up to tough conditions. And if you do ever run into a problem, we'll fix it for free.
Plus, all LabelTac® Printers come with a full lifetime warranty. More
- True lifetime protection, transferable to any new owners
- Unlimited support by phone, email, or live chat
- Covers all parts and labor, including the print head
- Covers any repair-related shipping costs, both directions
- Free optional loaner printer to minimize any downtime
- Free installation support
100% Money Back Guarantee
We're confident that LabelTac® printers will be the best tool you've ever used for labeling your facility.
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply return your printer within 30 days for a complete refund. More
"I can't believe I have gone this long without one. We use our printer on a weekly basis." Republic Services
Bundle and save!
Pipe Marking Bundle with LabelTac® 4 Pro Printer
Get everything you need to start printing pipe labels: a LabelTac® 4 Pro industrial label printer, vinyl label supply, print ribbon, and label design software.
Join thousands of customers who have improved their labeling processes with LabelTac®.
Pipe marking can be tedious. But with a LabelTac® printer, you’ll be able to take control of your pipe marking, creating the exact labels you need for your pipes in just 3 steps: design your labels, print from your LabelTac ®, and apply the labels to your pipes. And in the future, if your pipe system changes, you can quickly design and print new labels. No waiting, no hassle.
or call and talk to a pipe marking expert at 1-877-356-6584
"I like our LabelTac printer because it is so simple to use. I just open up the software and create whatever I need. It prints quickly and has consistent quality."