5S Industrial Label Printer
- All-new design -- Compatible with supplies from 1/2” to 4” width
- Expanded ribbon capacity
- Painless supply loading
- Durable, sleek chassis with new color LCD display
- Includes LabelSuite™ Design and Print Software ($299.99 value)
- Connects to any PC or Mac via USB or Ethernet
- Includes FULL lifetime warranty at no additional cost
5S labeling made simple with the LabelTac® Pro X Industrial Label Printer.
Print your own durable, indoor/outdoor 5S labels in-house.
Get the advantage on your next 5S labeling project with the LabelTac® Pro X Industrial Labeling System. The LabelTac® Pro X is the perfect printer for creating unique 5S labels in-house. Effortless supply loading and extended ribbon capacity allow you to print hundreds of labels before ever needing to switch out supply. Plus, if your 5S program changes, you can quickly update your facility and print new 5S labels in minutes.
Labeling is an integral part of implementing 5S in your facility. Whether it's labeling products on a rack, labeling bins on a shelf, or a simple sign reminding employees to clean up after themselves, labeling will help you create an organized and efficient workplace.
The LabelTac® family of industrial label pinters makes creating 5S labels easy, quick and hassle-free. With the included LabelSuite™ Design & Print Software, visual communication has never been easier. Browse through our extensive library of pre-made 5S templates or create your own using easy-to-use tools and over 750 symbols, arrows, and icons to choose from.
The software allows you to choose your label supply type, colors, and size. Then add text, choose any symbols you’d like to add, and print! It’s that easy!
- Includes LabelSuite™ Design and Print Software for designing labels and signs ($299.99 value)
- Expanded ribbon capacity
- Painless Supply loading
- Built-in ethernet connectivity
- Prints 1/2” to 4” width | Shop supplies
Industrial-quality, custom labels in-house
All of your labeling tasks just got easier. From 5S to OSHA compliance, pipe marking and rack labeling, each label can be seamlessly created and printed in no-time.
Includes LabelSuite™ Labeling Software
Designed to be the easiest labeling software on the market and packed with included content, LabelSuite™ sets a new bar for simplicity and power.
Expanded ribbon capacity
With triple the ribbon length of the LabelTac® 4, the Pro X’s enhanced ribbon capacity ensures you'll spend more time getting things done and less time fiddling with label supply.
FREE Full Lifetime Printer Warranty
All LabelTac® printers include a FULL LIFETIME transferable warranty on all parts, labor, and related costs.
Endless supply options
LabelTac® Pro X will print on Supply from 1/2” to 4” widths. Supply is available in a variety of colors as well as specialty supplies.
Painless supply loading
Thanks to a new design, the LabelTac® Pro X printer saves you time and ensures that anyone in your organization can reload the printer with only minimal training.
5S Labels in Action
Send me information about 5S Industrial Label Printer
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
|Color Capability||Single color|
|Max Label Width||4 in|
|Power Supply||External universal switching power supply
Input: AC 100-240V, 2.5A, 50-60 Hz
Output: DC 24V 3.75A, 90W Max
|Print Speed||Up to 6 in/sec|
|Label Types||Continuous, Die-cut, Black mark, Fan-fold, Notch|
|Dimensions||226 mm (W) x 198 mm (H) x 332 mm (D)
8.90 (W) x 7.80“ (H) x 13.07“ (D))
|Print Resolution||300 dpi|
|Memory||128MB RAM, 128MB Flash|
|Max Label Length||450 in (37.5 ft)|
|Display||3.5“ full-color LCD display|
|Weight||8.27 lbs (3.75kg)|
|Includes||Print software & drivers, label templates, industrial symbol library, cables, user guide|
LabelSuite Design & Printer Software
FREE with all LabelTac® purchases
Dependable and powerful yet simple, LabelSuite™ is capable of turning you into an expert designer quickly and easily. The software collaborates with LabelTac® printers to make compliant and clear labels for your workspace. Some of LabelSuite™'s features include:
- Over 750 symbols, arrows, and icons for industrial signs and labels
- The same great technical support as LabelTac® printers
- OSHA compliant headers with current standards
- An extensive library of ready-to-print templates
- Automatic label length mode
All LabelTac® Printers include FREE LabelSuite™ Print Software($299.00 value)
All LabelTac® printers include a FULL LIFETIME transferable warranty on all parts, labor, and related costs. Creative Safety Supply will repair any printer that is defective due to materials or workmanship, standard wear and tear, or mechanical malfunction.
We provide this industry-leading warranty so you can use your printer as often as you need to without worrying about equipment problems. It's our goal to make owning a LabelTac® printer easy and worry free.
How Thermal Transfer Printers Works
Thermal transfer printers work by using heat to transfer solid ink from the ribbon onto the label supply. As the ribbon passes through the print head and platen, the ink is bonded to the label supply (or other material) with heat and pressure, creating a permanent print.
The use of heat to activate pigment is what makes thermal transfer printers unique from other printers. Since there are not many moving parts, thermal transfer printers are easier to maintain and tend to last longer. The labels they create are better able to withstand heat, weather, chemicals, water, and other harsh conditions.
- LabelSuite™ Design & Print Software
Note: Free download with no restrictions- printing requires a compatible LabelTac® printer
Try LabelTac® in your facility! See just how top-notch these labels are up close and personal.
We're happy to send you a variety of label samples to test out in your facility.
Featured Product Videos - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® Pro X & LabelTac® 9
- Get More out of LabelTac® with SafetyTac®
- LabelSuite™ Design and Print Software for LabelTac®
- LabelTac® 4 Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® 9 Sign and Label Printer
- LabelTac® Label Printers - Labels for Everything
- LabelTac® Premium Vinyl
LabelTac® Printer Support - (view all)
LabelTac® Tutorials - (view all)
- Getting Started with LabelSuite™
- Multicolor Die-Cut Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating 5S/6S Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating QR Code Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating OSHA Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Pipe Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Ammonia Pipe Markers in LabelSuite™
- Creating GHS Labels in LabelSuite™