Ammonia Pipe Marking Industrial Label Printer
- All-new design -- Compatible with supplies from 1/2” to 4” width
- Expanded ribbon capacity
- Painless supply loading
- Durable, sleek chassis with new color LCD display
- Includes LabelSuite™ Design and Print Software ($299.99 value)
- Connects to any PC or Mac via USB or Ethernet
- Includes FULL lifetime warranty at no additional cost
Ammonia pipe marking made simple with LabelTac® Industrial Label Printers.
Print your own durable, indoor/outdoor labels in-house
The LabelTac® Pro X Industrial Labeling System is the perfect go-to printer for creating long-lasting and weather-proof ammonia pipe marking labels. Its extended ribbon capacity allows you to print hundreds of ammonia pipe labels before needing to switch out the supply, and when it’s time to switch supply, its seamless design makes loading a breeze.
The LabelTac® Pro X Labeling Printer also comes with a free LabelSuite Design and Print Software allowing you to create unique ammonia labels or use pre-made ammonia pipe marking labels that follow IIAR (International Institute of Ammonia Refrigeration) labeling requirements.
Working with and around ammonia can be extremely dangerous. Ensure you and your team understand and follow the correct ammonia labeling requirements to maintain a safe workplace.
The IIAR requirements for ammonia pipe labels are different from ANSI pipe label guidelines, which apply to most other pipes and are accepted by OSHA. Ammonia labels have five key parts: Abbreviation, physical state (liquid/vapor), marker body ("AMMONIA"), the pressure level (low/high), and an arrow indicating the direction of flow.
Industrial-quality, custom labels in-house
All of your labeling tasks just got easier. From 5S to OSHA compliance, pipe marking, and rack labeling, each label can be seamlessly created and printed in no time.
Includes LabelSuite™ Labeling Software
Designed to be the easiest labeling software on the market and packed with included content, LabelSuite™ sets a new bar for simplicity and power.
Expanded ribbon capacity
With triple the ribbon length of the LabelTac® 4, the Pro X’s enhanced ribbon capacity ensures you'll spend more time getting things done and less time fiddling with label supply.
FREE Full Lifetime Printer Warranty
All LabelTac® printers include a FULL LIFETIME transferable warranty on all parts, labor, and related costs.
Endless supply options
LabelTac® Pro X will print on Supply from 1/2” to 4” widths. Supply is available in a variety of colors as well as specialty supplies.
Painless supply loading
Thanks to a new design, the LabelTac® Pro X printer saves you time and ensures that anyone in your organization can reload the printer with only minimal training.
Ammonia Pipe Marking Labels in Action
Send me information about Ammonia Pipe Marking Industrial Label Printer
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
|Max Label Width
|External universal switching power supply
Input: AC 100-240V, 2.5A, 50-60 Hz
Output: DC 24V 3.75A, 90W Max
|Up to 6 in/sec
|Continuous, Die-cut, Blackmark, Fan-fold, Notch
|226 mm (W) x 198 mm (H) x 332 mm (D)
8.90 (W) x 7.80“ (H) x 13.07“ (D))
|128MB RAM, 128MB Flash
|Max Label Length
|450 in (37.5 ft)
|3.5“ full-color LCD
|8.27 lbs (3.75kg)
|Print software & drivers, label templates, industrial symbol library, cables, user guide
LabelSuite Design & Printer Software
FREE with all LabelTac® purchases
Dependable and powerful yet simple, LabelSuite™ is capable of turning you into an expert designer quickly and easily. The software collaborates with LabelTac® printers to make compliant and clear labels for your workspace. Some of LabelSuite™'s features include:
- Over 750 symbols, arrows, and icons for industrial signs and labels
- The same great technical support as LabelTac® printers
- OSHA compliant headers with current standards
- An extensive library of ready-to-print templates
- Automatic label length mode
All LabelTac® Printers include FREE LabelSuite™ Print Software($299.00 value)
All LabelTac® printers include a FULL LIFETIME transferable warranty on all parts, labor, and related costs. Creative Safety Supply will repair any printer that is defective due to materials or workmanship, standard wear, and tear, or mechanical malfunction.
We provide this industry-leading warranty so you can use your printer as often as you need to without worrying about equipment problems. It's our goal to make owning a LabelTac® printer easy and worry-free.
How Thermal Transfer Printers Works
Thermal transfer printers work by using heat to transfer solid ink from the ribbon onto the label supply. As the ribbon passes through the print head and platen, the ink is bonded to the label supply (or other material) with heat and pressure, creating a permanent print.
The use of heat to activate pigment is what makes thermal transfer printers unique from other printers. Since there are not many moving parts, thermal transfer printers are easier to maintain and tend to last longer. The labels they create are better able to withstand heat, weather, chemicals, water, and other harsh conditions.
Try LabelTac® in your facility! See just how top-notch these labels are up close and personal.
We're happy to send you a variety of label samples to test out in your facility.
Featured Product Videos - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® Pro X & LabelTac® 9
- LabelTac® Pro 2 Label & Sign Printer
- Get More out of LabelTac® with SafetyTac®
- LabelSuite™ Design and Print Software for LabelTac®
- LabelTac® 4 Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® 9 Sign and Label Printer
- LabelTac® Label Printers - Labels for Everything
- LabelTac® Premium Vinyl
LabelTac® Printer Support - (view all)
LabelTac® Tutorials - (view all)
- Getting Started with LabelSuite™
- Multicolor Die-Cut Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating 5S/6S Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating QR Code Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Printing Batches of Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating OSHA Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Pipe Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Ammonia Pipe Markers in LabelSuite™
- Creating GHS Labels in LabelSuite™
- Printing Labels with Pictures in LabelSuite™