LabelTac® Brushed Metal Stock
A brushed-aluminum polyester gives this supply a metallic look with a durable film for many industrial-grade applications. The look enhances indoor labels and signs, providing an attractive accent to name plates, inventory IDs, door numbers, and many other labeling applications.
The LabelTac® label maker is designed to be an easy-to-use, cost-effective solution to printing your own labels in-house. The LabelTac® can print from either the included Bartender software or from programs you may already be familiar with including Microsoft Word, Excel, or OpenOffice. This printer is able to print not only text labels, but also labels with images, barcodes, and symbols (1000s are included). Supplies are easy to load/unload.
|Outdoor Life Rating||6 Months|
|Optimal Temp. Range||-40° to 250°|
|Min. Application Temp.||50°|
- Rated Outdoor Life: 6 Months
- Min. Application Temp: 50°F
- Service Temp: -40° to 250°F
- UV / Chemical / Smear Resistant
- Thickness: 3.0 mil
- Shelf Life (unused): 1 Year
- Brushed-Aluminum Polyester
- Permanent Pressure-Sensitive Adhesive
- Resists Mild Acids, Alkalis, Salt Solutions