LabelTac® ESD Supply
Static can be a serious issue when labeling in low-humidity or static-prone environments. The effect, known as "triboelectric charging," causes noticeable voids or dots in printed text and graphics. ESD Supply helps eliminate this effect so printing is crisp and clean for a professional look in all atmospheric conditions. It is also an ideal labeling supply for use on electrically sensitive components used in manufacturing and other equipment.
|Outdoor Life Rating||Not Recommended|
|Optimal Temp. Range||-50° to 220°|
|Min. Application Temp.||40°|
- Rated Outdoor Life: Not Recommended
- Min. Application Temp: 40°F
- Service Temp: -50° to 220°F
- UV / Chemical / Smear Resistant
- Thickness: 3.0 mil
- Shelf Life (unused): 1 Year
- ESD = Electrostatic Dissipative
- Electricity-insulating material
Request more information
Send me information about ESD Supply
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!