LabelTac® High-Tack Label Supply
This label supply was designed for surfaces that are difficult to apply signage to. If you have porous surfaces such as stone or brick, textured walls, or mining shafts at your workplace, invest in High Tack supply to make sure you can mount the signs and labels you need. These High Tack labels are made with an extra-aggressive adhesive that will secure labels onto difficult textures or locations. Rated for more than five years outdoors, you’ll be able to make custom labels for both the inside and outside of your facility.
Compatible with LabelTac®4 and Pro model printers.
|Outdoor Life Rating||5+ years|
|Optimal Temp. Range||-40° to 180°|
|Min. Application Temp.||40°|
- Great for textured or porous surfaces
- Extra-aggressive adhesive
- Min. application temp: 40°F
- Service temperature range: -40°F to 180°F
- Shelf life (unused): 1 year
Fits Compact Desktop Models
LabelTac® 4, LabelTac® 4 Pro, LabelTac® Pro 2, LabelTac® 4+ and other 4" models.
Send me information about High-Tack Supply
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
- LabelSuite™ Design & Print Software
Note: Free download with no restrictions- printing requires a compatible LabelTac® printer
Try LabelTac® in your facility! See just how top-notch these labels are up close and personal.
We're happy to send you a variety of label samples to test out in your facility.
Featured Product Videos - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® Pro X & LabelTac® 9
- Get More out of LabelTac® with SafetyTac®
- LabelSuite™ Design and Print Software for LabelTac®
- LabelTac® 4 Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® 9 Sign and Label Printer
- LabelTac® Label Printers - Labels for Everything
- LabelTac® Premium Vinyl
LabelTac® Printer Support - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X - Loading Label Supply
- LabelTac® Pro X - Loading Ribbon
- LabelTac® 9 - Loading Label Supply and Ribbon
- LabelTac® 4 - Loading Label Supply
- LabelTac® 4 - Loading Ribbon
- LabelTac® Pro X Cleaning
- Troubleshooting Print Issues
- Cleaning your LabelTac® Printer
LabelTac® Tutorials - (view all)
- Getting Started with LabelSuite™
- Multicolor Die-Cut Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating 5S/6S Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating QR Code Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating OSHA Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Pipe Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Ammonia Pipe Markers in LabelSuite™
- Creating GHS Labels in LabelSuite™