LabelTac® 4 and Pro Model Indoor/Outdoor Rack Label Supply
This LabelTac® supply makes it easy to label racks in your facility and enhance communication, both indoors and outdoors. Available in a wide variety of color options and widths ranging from ½” to 4”, Indoor/Outdoor Rack Label Supply is great for shipping and receiving racks, bin locations, and other warehouse applications. Created from high quality, industrial grade vinyl material, these labels are rated to last for more than five years outdoors and even longer indoors. Its strong adhesive backing ensures your communication stays in place and won’t slowly peel off of shelves or bins. The backing also won’t leave any reside behind upon removal as it holds up to the toughest industrial conditions.
- 150’ per roll
- Compatible with LabelTac® 4 and Pro Model Printers
- Service temperature range: -40°F to 200°F
- Resistant to smears, chemicals, UV, and water
- Lasts 5+ years outdoors
Send me information about LabelTac® 4 and Pro Model Indoor/Outdoor Rack Label Supply
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
Try LabelTac® in your facility! See just how top-notch these labels are up close and personal.
We're happy to send you a variety of label samples to test out in your facility.
Featured Product Videos - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® Pro X & LabelTac® 9
- LabelTac® Pro 2 Label & Sign Printer
- Get More out of LabelTac® with SafetyTac®
- LabelSuite™ Design and Print Software for LabelTac®
- LabelTac® 4 Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® 9 Sign and Label Printer
- LabelTac® Label Printers - Labels for Everything
- LabelTac® Premium Vinyl
LabelTac® Printer Support - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X - Loading Label Supply
- LabelTac® Pro X - Loading Ribbon
- LabelTac® 9 - Loading Label Supply and Ribbon
- LabelTac® 4 - Loading Label Supply
- LabelTac® 4 - Loading Ribbon
- LabelTac® Pro X Cleaning
- Troubleshooting Print Issues
- Cleaning your LabelTac® Printer
LabelTac® Tutorials - (view all)
- Getting Started with LabelSuite™
- Multicolor Die-Cut Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating 5S/6S Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating QR Code Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Printing Batches of Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating OSHA Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Pipe Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Ammonia Pipe Markers in LabelSuite™
- Creating GHS Labels in LabelSuite™
- Printing Labels with Pictures in LabelSuite™
Switching to the labeltac labeling system has improved the scanability of our high-volume DC.
Excellent customer service and the product came fast! Will buy again from Labeltac
These labels hold up to heat, dirt and oil. I have used other brands and nothing compares.
Product had held up very well so far and the adhesion to rough surfaces was better than anticipated.
Great printer. Easy setup & easy to use. The support staff is very helpful