LabelTac® 2:1 Printable Heat Shrink Tube - Wire Marking
Use your LabelTac® printer to create the labels you need for wire marking with this printable heat shrink tubing. You’ll be able to print individual labels or batches of them by using the .csv functionality built into our LabelSuite™ software, which also helps keep all your wire marking projects organized. The shrink factor is 2:1 and the LabelTac® internal cutter can be used to cut your labels to the desired length.
Please allow up to 2 weeks for lead time. Also, please be advised that darker colors should be printed using a white ribbon.
- Shrink temperature: 195°F
- Temperature range: 60-245°F
- Available in 10 different colors
- Meets F-mark, CUL, and UL specifications
Send me information about LabelTac® 2:1 Printable Heat Shrink Tube - Wire Marking
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
Try LabelTac® in your facility! See just how top-notch these labels are up close and personal.
We're happy to send you a variety of label samples to test out in your facility.
Featured Product Videos - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® Pro X & LabelTac® 9
- LabelTac® Pro 2 Label & Sign Printer
- Get More out of LabelTac® with SafetyTac®
- LabelSuite™ Design and Print Software for LabelTac®
- LabelTac® 4 Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® 9 Sign and Label Printer
- LabelTac® Label Printers - Labels for Everything
- LabelTac® Premium Vinyl
LabelTac® Printer Support - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X - Loading Label Supply
- LabelTac® Pro X - Loading Ribbon
- LabelTac® 9 - Loading Label Supply and Ribbon
- LabelTac® 4 - Loading Label Supply
- LabelTac® 4 - Loading Ribbon
- LabelTac® Pro X Cleaning
- Troubleshooting Print Issues
- Cleaning your LabelTac® Printer
LabelTac® Tutorials - (view all)
- Getting Started with LabelSuite™
- Multicolor Die-Cut Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating 5S/6S Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating QR Code Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Printing Batches of Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating OSHA Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Pipe Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Ammonia Pipe Markers in LabelSuite™
- Creating GHS Labels in LabelSuite™
- Printing Labels with Pictures in LabelSuite™
Works Great. Make sue you have Guide for Heat Shrink Tube to keep it aligned.