LabelTac® 4 and Pro Model Die-Cut Caution Header Supply Material
This supply of individually die-cut, OSHA-compliant labels are designed with a pre-printed “Caution” header along the top edge of each label. This allows you to quickly create custom caution labels for potential hazards, and make sure that everyone in your facility receives the communication they need to stay safe. This die-cut OSHA header roll is compatible with LabelTac® 4 and LabelTac® Pro X model labeling printers.
|Outdoor Life Rating||5+ years|
|Optimal Temp. Range||-40° to 320°|
|Min. Application Temp.||45°|
- Service temperature: -40°F to 320°F
- Two sizing options: 3” wide with a .75” stripe, and 4” wide with 1.125” stripe
- Can be applied both indoors and outdoors
- Resistant to smears, chemicals, UV, and water
- ANSI, NFPA 70E, CSA Z462, NEC, and OSHA-compliant
Try LabelTac® in your facility! See just how top-notch these labels are up close and personal. We're happy to send you a variety of label samples to test out in your facility.
Proud to work with and support some of the world's greatest organizations
All logos are the trademarks of their respective companies. Use of logo or company name does not imply official sponsorship or endorsement.