LabelTac® Wireless 2D Barcode Scanner
The LabelTac® Wireless 2D Barcode Scanner provides barcode scanning versatility that excels in various industry types, including busy retail stores, fast-paced shipping warehouses, and demanding manufacturing plants. Its exceptional 99.99% scanning accuracy combined with an ergonomic design ensures efficient barcode capture while also providing user comfort during long-term use. Its sleek appearance not only offers a comfortable user experience but also incorporates an orange anti-shock silicone cover to protect the scanner falls up to 6.56 feet and includes IP54 technology to guard it from dust and provide water resistance. The scanner's impressive 2000mAh battery reduces the need for frequent recharging and features a unique battery indicator on the scanner head for easy battery level monitoring, ensuring uninterrupted scanning. Not to mention it’s support of digital and printed 1D, 2D, and QR barcode recognition, allowing it to scan a wider variety of barcode types such as DataMatrix, Codabar, and more!
The LabelTac® Wireless 2D Barcode Scanner is compatible with all LabelTac® Industrial Printers and can be used to not just capture barcode data, but create barcodes as well. Scanner set-up is a breeze, as it seamlessly connects to any PC or laptop with the included USB wireless receiver or USB wired connection cable. This all-in-one plug-and-play technology eliminates the need for additional driver downloads or software installations, simplifying the setup process even further.
No more being tethered to a fixed print and scan station. The wireless design eliminates the hassle of managing messy cables, giving users the freedom to scan from anywhere within a 328ft barrier-free range from their computer. To further enhance its utility, the scanner offers two convenient modes: Storage Mode allows users to gather and store data directly on the scanner for later retrieval, while Instant Upload Mode enables real-time data transfer to the computer for immediate processing.
- No Driver Needed. Simply plug in USB receiver or cable.
- Convenient battery level indicator
- 99m / 328ft distance in a barrier free environment
- 9-30m / 30-100ft distance in an obstacle filled environment
- Compatible with all LabelTac® Industrial Printers
- Two scanning modes: Storage Mode + Instant Upload Mode
- 99.99% scanning accuracy rate
|Connection:||2.4 GHz mini Wireless USB Dongle / 2.0 USB Cable|
|Connectivity:||Wireless / Cable|
1D Barcodes: Codabar, Code 11, Code93, MSI, Code 128, UCC/EAN-128, Code 39, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, ISBN, Industrial 25, Interleaved 25, Standard 25, Matrix, + more.
2D Barcodes: QR, DataMatrix, PDF417, Aztec, Hanxin, Micro PDF417, + more.
|Scan Pattern:||Linear + QR Codes|
|Color:||Black + Orange|
|Included Cables:||2.0 USB Cable|
|Device Supported:||C + Laptops running Linux, Windows, and Mac OS|
Send me information about LabelTac® Wireless 2D Barcode Scanner
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
Try LabelTac® in your facility! See just how top-notch these labels are up close and personal.
We're happy to send you a variety of label samples to test out in your facility.
Featured Product Videos - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® Pro X & LabelTac® 9
- LabelTac® Pro 2 Label & Sign Printer
- Get More out of LabelTac® with SafetyTac®
- LabelSuite™ Design and Print Software for LabelTac®
- LabelTac® 4 Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® 9 Sign and Label Printer
- LabelTac® Label Printers - Labels for Everything
- LabelTac® Premium Vinyl
LabelTac® Printer Support - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X - Loading Label Supply
- LabelTac® Pro X - Loading Ribbon
- LabelTac® 9 - Loading Label Supply and Ribbon
- LabelTac® 4 - Loading Label Supply
- LabelTac® 4 - Loading Ribbon
- LabelTac® Pro X Cleaning
- Troubleshooting Print Issues
- Cleaning your LabelTac® Printer
LabelTac® Tutorials - (view all)
- Getting Started with LabelSuite™
- Multicolor Die-Cut Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating 5S/6S Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating QR Code Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Printing Batches of Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating OSHA Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Pipe Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Ammonia Pipe Markers in LabelSuite™
- Creating GHS Labels in LabelSuite™