LabelTac® NFPA Labels
LabelTac® NFPA/RTK Labels provide a multi-color, pre-printed diamond that helps you communicate chemical safety information quickly and easily. With these labels, you won’t be worried about staying NFPA compliant or about correctly communicating with first responders. Created from high quality, industrial grade vinyl material, these labels will last both indoors and outdoors. The strong adhesive backing ensures your communication stays in place and won’t leave any residue behind upon removal. Rated to last five years outdoors and even longer indoors, this supply will hold up to the toughest industrial conditions.
These professional, long-lasting NFPA/RTK labels are compatible with both LabelTac® 4 and Pro X model printers.
|Outdoor Life Rating||5+ years|
|Optimal Temp. Range||-40° to 320°|
|Min. Application Temp.||45°|
- Helps you stay compliant with a pre-printed NFPA fire color diamond
- Min. application temp: 45°F
- Service temperature range: -40°F to 320°F
- Shelf life (unused): 1 year
- Resistant to smears, chemicals, UV, and water
Fits Compact Desktop Models
LabelTac® 4, LabelTac® 4 Pro, LabelTac® Pro 2, LabelTac® 4+ and other 4" models.
Send me information about NFPA/RTK Labels
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
- LabelSuite™ Design & Print Software
Note: Free download with no restrictions- printing requires a compatible LabelTac® printer
Try LabelTac® in your facility! See just how top-notch these labels are up close and personal.
We're happy to send you a variety of label samples to test out in your facility.
Featured Product Videos - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® Pro X & LabelTac® 9
- Get More out of LabelTac® with SafetyTac®
- LabelSuite™ Design and Print Software for LabelTac®
- LabelTac® 4 Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® 9 Sign and Label Printer
- LabelTac® Label Printers - Labels for Everything
- LabelTac® Premium Vinyl
LabelTac® Printer Support - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X - Loading Label Supply
- LabelTac® Pro X - Loading Ribbon
- LabelTac® 9 - Loading Label Supply and Ribbon
- LabelTac® 4 - Loading Label Supply
- LabelTac® 4 - Loading Ribbon
- LabelTac® Pro X Cleaning
- Troubleshooting Print Issues
- Cleaning your LabelTac® Printer
LabelTac® Tutorials - (view all)
- Getting Started with LabelSuite™
- Multicolor Die-Cut Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating 5S/6S Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating QR Code Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating OSHA Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Pipe Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Ammonia Pipe Markers in LabelSuite™
- Creating GHS Labels in LabelSuite™
Workgreat. A little costly though.