These “Right-to-Know” (RTK) labels are designed to be OSHA-compliant and read easily and quickly. Your supply comes pre-printed with standardized bars that classify hazardous materials, so you can save money and ensure your chemicals are labeled correctly. You’ll be able to print on “Reactivity,” “Flammability,” and “Health” classification levels. These RTK labels are compatible with LabelTac® 4, LabelTac® 4 Pro and LabelTac® Pro X printer models.
- 200 labels per roll
- Easy peel and stick application
- Resistant to smears, water, chemicals, and UV
- 4”x3.5” standard size
- Helps you stay OSHA compliant
Send me information about RTK "Color Bar" Labels
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
Try LabelTac® in your facility! See just how top-notch these labels are up close and personal.
We're happy to send you a variety of label samples to test out in your facility.
Featured Product Videos - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® Pro X & LabelTac® 9
- LabelTac® Pro 2 Label & Sign Printer
- Get More out of LabelTac® with SafetyTac®
- LabelSuite™ Design and Print Software for LabelTac®
- LabelTac® 4 Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® 9 Sign and Label Printer
- LabelTac® Label Printers - Labels for Everything
- LabelTac® Premium Vinyl
LabelTac® Printer Support - (view all)
LabelTac® Tutorials - (view all)
- Getting Started with LabelSuite™
- Multicolor Die-Cut Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating 5S/6S Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating QR Code Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Printing Batches of Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating OSHA Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Pipe Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Ammonia Pipe Markers in LabelSuite™
- Creating GHS Labels in LabelSuite™