LabelTac® 6 and 9 Label Supply
LabelTac® Indoor/Outdoor Label Supply was designed to be the answer for all your labeling needs. Created from high quality, industrial grade vinyl material, this supply was made to last in harsh environments. Its strong adhesive backing ensures that your labels stay in place, and won’t leave any reside behind upon removal. Rated to last more than five years outdoors and even longer indoors, this supply will hold up to the toughest industrial conditions. It is available in widths from 4” to 9” and is compatible with LabelTac® 9 printers.
The LabelTac® 9 Facility Labeling System helps you label your workplace easily and effectively, from your very own desk. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this label supply for your LabelTac® 9 printer.
|Outdoor Life Rating||5+ years|
|Optimal Temp. Range||-40° to 180°|
|Min. Application Temp.||46°|
- Designed for both indoor and outdoor use
- Min. application temp: 46°F
- Service temperature range: -40°F to 180°F
- Resistant to smears, chemicals, UV, and water
- Shelf life (unused): 1 year
Fits Large Format Desktop Models
LabelTac® 6 and LabelTac® 9.
Send me information about Indoor/Outdoor Vinyl Supply (LT6/LT9)
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
- LabelSuite™ Design & Print Software
Note: Free download with no restrictions- printing requires a compatible LabelTac® printer
Try LabelTac® in your facility! See just how top-notch these labels are up close and personal.
We're happy to send you a variety of label samples to test out in your facility.
Featured Product Videos - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® Pro X & LabelTac® 9
- Get More out of LabelTac® with SafetyTac®
- LabelSuite™ Design and Print Software for LabelTac®
- LabelTac® 4 Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® 9 Sign and Label Printer
- LabelTac® Label Printers - Labels for Everything
- LabelTac® Premium Vinyl
LabelTac® Printer Support - (view all)
LabelTac® Tutorials - (view all)
- Getting Started with LabelSuite™
- Multicolor Die-Cut Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating 5S/6S Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating QR Code Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating OSHA Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Pipe Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Ammonia Pipe Markers in LabelSuite™
- Creating GHS Labels in LabelSuite™
Simple Peel Edge
The Benefits of Simple Peel Edge
Peeling away the backing on LabelTac® labels is now even easier with the help of Simple Peel Edge label supply. Each side of the label supply reveals an edge of the paper backing. Take hold of that edge and peel the backing away in a matter of seconds.
Simple Peel Edge label supply has all the same characteristics found in other LabelTac® supply. It is built to withstand harsh indoor and outdoor environments and is resistant to UV, chemicals, and water. With Simple Peel Edge, you’ll save time, and label application becomes even easier!
As the leaders in Visual Safety™ Creative Safety Supply continues to innovate in all aspects of labeling to make our customers’ jobs easier and more efficient.