GHS Die-Cut Labels for LabelTac® 6 and LabelTac® 9
These die-cut labels help you stay in compliance with GHS, the Globally Harmonized System for labeling chemicals and communicating chemical hazards. The unique design allows you to use these labels in either landscape or portrait orientation so you can easily read them no matter the type of container. GHS Die-Cut labels were created with durable material that’s resistant to water and chemicals, so your messaging will not fade away. The LabelSuite™ software that comes with your LabelTac® printer contains all the pictograms that GHS uses, making it easier than ever to label chemicals correctly.
Available in 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 diamond configurations.
Looking for our older Version 1-style GHS labels?
|Outdoor Life Rating||5+ years|
|Optimal Temp. Range||-40° to 320°|
|Min. Application Temp.||45°|
- Tough, tear-resistant material that withstands chemicals
- Min. application temp: 45°F
- Service temperature range: -40°F to 320°F
- Shelf life (unused): 1 year
- Resistant to smears, chemicals, UV, and water
Send me information about GHS Die-Cut Labels - LabelTac® 6 & LabelTac® 9
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
Try LabelTac® in your facility! See just how top-notch these labels are up close and personal.
We're happy to send you a variety of label samples to test out in your facility.
Featured Product Videos - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® Pro X & LabelTac® 9
- LabelTac® Pro 2 Label & Sign Printer
- Get More out of LabelTac® with SafetyTac®
- LabelSuite™ Design and Print Software for LabelTac®
- LabelTac® 4 Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® 9 Sign and Label Printer
- LabelTac® Label Printers - Labels for Everything
- LabelTac® Premium Vinyl
LabelTac® Printer Support - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X - Loading Label Supply
- LabelTac® Pro X - Loading Ribbon
- LabelTac® 9 - Loading Label Supply and Ribbon
- LabelTac® 4 - Loading Label Supply
- LabelTac® 4 - Loading Ribbon
- LabelTac® Pro X Cleaning
- Troubleshooting Print Issues
- Cleaning your LabelTac® Printer
LabelTac® Tutorials - (view all)
- Getting Started with LabelSuite™
- Multicolor Die-Cut Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating 5S/6S Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating QR Code Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Printing Batches of Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating OSHA Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Pipe Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Ammonia Pipe Markers in LabelSuite™
- Creating GHS Labels in LabelSuite™