LabelTac® GHS Die-Cut Labels
These redesigned labels are unique. The design allows them to be used in portrait or landscape orientation so you can create easily readable labels for all containers.
GHS (Globally Harmonized System) labels help communicate hazards of chemicals stored in containers. This system is recognized globally. Easy to use with LabelSuite™ software, which includes the entire set of pictograms that are accepted in this system.
Available in 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 diamond configurations.
Looking for our older Version 1-style GHS labels?
|Outdoor Life Rating||5+ years|
|Optimal Temp. Range||-40° to 320°|
|Min. Application Temp.||45°|
- Rated Outdoor Life: 5+ Years
- Min. Application Temp: 45°F
- Service Temp: -40° to 320°F
- UV / Chemical / Smear Resistant
- Thickness: 3.0 mil
- Shelf Life (unused): 1 Year
- Extremely Tough, Tear-Resistant Material