GHS Die-Cut Labels (Version 1)
Similar to Color Bar, RTK, or NFPA labeling, the Globally Harmonized System for the Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS) is a standard labeling method for communicating the potential hazards of a chemical. To make sure you’re compliant with this global standard, use your LabelTac® 4 to print GHS labels. These multi-directional labels can be used horizontally or vertically, and they are compatible with your LabelSuite™ software.
LabelTac® GHS labels are available in a 1, 2, 3, and 4 diamond configuration.
Our new labels are fully compatible with your LabelSuite™ software, and without being restricted by borders, these multi-directional GHS labels can be used horizontally or vertically.
- 200 labels per roll
- GHS diamonds come pre-printed
- Resistant to smears, chemicals, water, and UV
- Horizontal or vertical alignment
- Strong, durable adhesive
Send me information about GHS Labels - LT4/LT4 Pro (Version 1)
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
Try LabelTac® in your facility! See just how top-notch these labels are up close and personal.
We're happy to send you a variety of label samples to test out in your facility.
Featured Product Videos - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® Pro X & LabelTac® 9
- LabelTac® Pro 2 Label & Sign Printer
- Get More out of LabelTac® with SafetyTac®
- LabelSuite™ Design and Print Software for LabelTac®
- LabelTac® 4 Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® 9 Sign and Label Printer
- LabelTac® Label Printers - Labels for Everything
- LabelTac® Premium Vinyl
LabelTac® Printer Support - (view all)
LabelTac® Tutorials - (view all)
- Getting Started with LabelSuite™
- Multicolor Die-Cut Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating 5S/6S Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating QR Code Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Printing Batches of Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating OSHA Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Pipe Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Ammonia Pipe Markers in LabelSuite™
- Creating GHS Labels in LabelSuite™