LabelTac® 6 and 9 High Performance 10 Year Vinyl Label Supply
Have you been searching for a tough, industrial-grade vinyl supply to use with the LabelTac® 6 or the Labeltac® 9? Our “High Performance 10 Year Vinyl” is the best option for you. This vinyl has been rated for both indoor and outdoor use and can withstand up to 10+ years even in the harshest of work environments. In addition, when you need to change or move labels, the supply it will not leave any unsightly residue behind.
This high-performance vinyl is a great option for a variety of situations, from warehouse marking to 5S labeling. It also performs great on uneven and curved surfaces, over rivets, and in corrugations.
This durable LabelTac® supply was developed especially for marking in visual workplaces. Give us a call for more details.
|Outdoor Life Rating||10+ years|
|Optimal Temp. Range||-60° to 230°|
|Min. Application Temp.||42°|
- Rated Outdoor Life: 10+ Years
- Min. Application Temp: 42°F
- Service Temp: -60° to 230°F
- UV / Chemical / Smear Resistant
- Thickness: 2 mil
- Shelf Life (unused): 1 Year
- Sea water ability (DIN 50 021) Adhered to aluminum, after 100h/73°F, no variation
- Adhesive power: 4.1 lb/in