Industrial Label Protection - Now in 2 sizes!
This protection supply provides a great way for you to make sure all your LabelTac® labels and signs will last for years if they’re placed in extremely harsh industrial environments. Industrial Label Protection is especially useful for any areas that receive heavy pedestrian or forklift traffic. When you apply it on top of your signs and labels, it will help keep them looking their best and enhance their ability to withstand the daily abuse of a manufacturing facility or factory.
Suggestion for installation: Select a size that is 1-2” wider than the label you intend to use it with, so there is overlap for added protection.
- Available in 2 sizes: 12 mil thick (50’ rolls) and 6 mil thick (75’ rolls)
- Surface is resistant to impact and abrasion
- Easy peel and stick application
- Helps reduce waste
- Provides you with cost savings by extending the life of signage placed on floors
Send me information about Industrial Label Protection
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
- LabelSuite™ Design & Print Software
Note: Free download with no restrictions- printing requires a compatible LabelTac® printer
Try LabelTac® in your facility! See just how top-notch these labels are up close and personal.
We're happy to send you a variety of label samples to test out in your facility.
Featured Product Videos - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® Pro X & LabelTac® 9
- Get More out of LabelTac® with SafetyTac®
- LabelSuite™ Design and Print Software for LabelTac®
- LabelTac® 4 Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® 9 Sign and Label Printer
- LabelTac® Label Printers - Labels for Everything
- LabelTac® Premium Vinyl
LabelTac® Printer Support - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X - Loading Label Supply
- LabelTac® Pro X - Loading Ribbon
- LabelTac® 9 - Loading Label Supply and Ribbon
- LabelTac® 4 - Loading Label Supply
- LabelTac® 4 - Loading Ribbon
- LabelTac® Pro X Cleaning
- Troubleshooting Print Issues
- Cleaning your LabelTac® Printer
LabelTac® Tutorials - (view all)
- Getting Started with LabelSuite™
- Multicolor Die-Cut Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating 5S/6S Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating QR Code Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating OSHA Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Pipe Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Ammonia Pipe Markers in LabelSuite™
- Creating GHS Labels in LabelSuite™