LabelTac® 6 and LabelTac® 9 Die-Cut Notice Header Supply Material
This supply of individually die-cut, OSHA-compliant labels are designed with a pre-printed “Notice” header along the top edge of each label. This allows you to quickly create custom notice labels for potential hazards, and make sure that everyone in your facility receives the communication they need to stay safe. This die-cut OSHA header roll is compatible with LabelTac® 6 and LabelTac® 9 model labeling printers.
|Outdoor Life Rating||5+ years|
|Optimal Temp. Range||-40° to 180°|
|Min. Application Temp.||45°|
- Service temperature: -40°F to 180°F
- Two sizing options: 3” wide with a .75” stripe, and 4” wide with 1.125” stripe
- Can be applied both indoors and outdoors
- Resistant to smears, chemicals, UV, and water
- ANSI, NFPA 70E, CSA Z462, NEC, and OSHA-compliant
Fits Large Format Desktop Models
LabelTac® 6 and LabelTac® 9.
Send me information about LabelTac® 6 and LabelTac® 9 Die-Cut Notice OSHA Header Roll
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
- LabelSuite™ Design & Print Software
Note: Free download with no restrictions- printing requires a compatible LabelTac® printer
Try LabelTac® in your facility! See just how top-notch these labels are up close and personal.
We're happy to send you a variety of label samples to test out in your facility.
Featured Product Videos - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® Pro X & LabelTac® 9
- Get More out of LabelTac® with SafetyTac®
- LabelSuite™ Design and Print Software for LabelTac®
- LabelTac® 4 Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® 9 Sign and Label Printer
- LabelTac® Label Printers - Labels for Everything
- LabelTac® Premium Vinyl
LabelTac® Printer Support - (view all)
LabelTac® Tutorials - (view all)
- Getting Started with LabelSuite™
- Multicolor Die-Cut Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating 5S/6S Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating QR Code Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating OSHA Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Pipe Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Ammonia Pipe Markers in LabelSuite™
- Creating GHS Labels in LabelSuite™