LabelTac® International Battery Pack
This LabelTac® battery pack is UL approved for European use and compliant with EN standards. It allows you to take your LabelTac® printer on the go while still getting optimal power protection as you tackle all your labeling projects. It’s perfect for projects that require consistent 24-hour printing or which involve travel, thanks to its battery life and internal battery management system. With 6 power outlets, battery management features, and PC connectivity via USB for additional power protection, the LabelTac® International Battery Pack allows you to take your printer absolutely anywhere. It’s rechargeable, and compatible with all LabelTac® printers.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging regulates the voltage and helps prolong battery life
- Highest compatibility for sensitive electronics and active PFC servers due to pure sine wave output
- Periodically self-tests to ensure the need for battery replacement is detected
- Hot-swappable batteries allow power to continue uninterrupted while batteries are being replaced
- Output Power Capacity: 500Watts / 750VA
- Max Configurable Power: 500Watts / 750VA
- Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
- Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
- Input Voltage Range for Main Operations: 160 - 285V
- Input Voltage Adjustable Range for Mains Operation: 151 – 302V
- Output Connections: (2) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup)/(6) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
- Typical Recharge Time: 3 Hours
- Operating Temperature: 32°F – 104°F (0°C - 40°C)
Try LabelTac® in your facility! See just how top-notch these labels are up close and personal. We're happy to send you a variety of label samples to test out in your facility.
Proud to work with and support some of the world's greatest organizations
All logos are the trademarks of their respective companies. Use of logo or company name does not imply official sponsorship or endorsement.