- 100' per roll
- Width ranges from 1/2” to 4”
- Available in white only
- Consistent surface smoothness
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Endurance to varying temperatures
- Requires use with the LabelTac® UltraChem Ribbon
- Pressure-sensitive film for excellent printability and durability; no over-laminate necessary
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive for enhanced bond longevity to almost any surface
- Excellent chemical and solvent resistance
- Expected Exterior Life: 2 years
- Service Temperature Range: -40°F to 176°F (-40°C to 80°C)
- Minimum Application Temperature: 50°F (10°C)
- Storage Stability: 2 years when stored at 70°F (21°C) and 50% relative humidity
- Meets UL 969 standards
- Meets RoHS* (European Restriction of Hazardous Substances) standards required for applications in Europe
LabelTac® UltraChem Supply is designed for use with LabelTac® UltraChem Ribbon and LabelTac® Industrial Labeling Systems.
Create your own chemical-resistant labels in seconds when combined with LabelTac® UltraChem Ribbon. Ensure that your safety labels and signs don't fade or smear from chemical exposure again. This material is rated for resistance against many chemicals such as brake fluid, diesel fuel, IPA, MEK, acetone, xylene, petrol, and more. This product is most useful for automotive labels, medical/pharmaceutical labels, chemical drums, chemical disposal locations, and for chemical spill/danger warning labels throughout your facility or on your vehicles. Having labels that won't fade under chemical abuse helps your employees stay safe in dangerous environments. Its pressure-sensitive properties ensure that the lettering stays intact even against abrasion and that the bond remains strong.
Request more information
Send me information about LabelTac® UltraChem Supply
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!